Black Diamond Big Wall Hooped Bivy Bag
stars, based on ( 0 ) reviews
Tie in, and sleep tight.
Over the years, the Black Diamond Big Wall Hooped Bivy has become a favorite for alpine and big wall climbers throughout the world. This minimalist shelter is designed for harsh environments and technical climbs. The wire reinforcement in the hood cuts down on claustrophobia, while the Todd-Tex fabric keeps you dry. Climbers love the Big Wall Hooped Bivy for its full-strength tie-in point, which allows you to stay clipped in and sealed off at the same time.
- Freestanding single-wall bivy design saves weight by eliminating the need for a tent canopy, fly, and poles; ideal for four-season climbing and trekking applications
- Waterproof breathable Todd-Tex fabric sheds wet weather and breathes exceptionally well to help reduce condensation
- Taped seams prevent dripping water or morning dew from sneaking in through the fabric joints
- Sewn-in wire creates space above your head to improve airflow, decrease condensation, and limit claustrophobia
- External loops provide secure anchoring on windy ledges
- Dual-sided zipper provides easy access
- Mesh panel keeps out bugs and helps cut down on condensation buildup
- Small size fits easily into a backpack or haul bag
- Based off original design from Bibler
- Item #BLD0815
Your cart is currently empty.